Graduate Student Looking for a Study Buddy

alexab_123

Graduate Student Looking for a Study Buddy

Post by alexab_123 » Mon May 07, 2018 10:13 am

Hey all, I'm graduating from my master's program this week and would love to find 1-2 people to form a study group. Was hoping to get together via zoom/skype to review concepts once or twice a week depending on the vibe. Let me know! You can email me at alexabolden@outlook.com

Hope to hear from you soon!

-Alexa :ugeek:
gege

Re: Graduate Student Looking for a Study Buddy

Post by gege » Tue May 08, 2018 6:14 pm

Hello Alexa,
Please correct me if you will prefer to be addressed differently. I am actually doing my master's now but I plan on begin my studies this month for the MCAT. You might be taking it sooner than I am but I do not mind being in your study group. Let me know if you want to be study buddies.
v/r,
Gege
alexab_123

Post by alexab_123 » Sat May 12, 2018 12:18 pm

Hi Gege,

You can call me Alexa :D . My exam date is July 24th, and regardless of when you're taking the exam, I would love to link up and study a few times a week. Shoot me an email at alexabolden@outlook.com. Look forward to hearing from you!

-Alexa
perserverance_md10

Post by perserverance_md10 » Mon May 21, 2018 5:25 pm

Hello Alexa,

I am planning to take the MCAT in early August and I would be interested in joining your study group, if the option still stands. Please feel free to email me at stephaniewooten10@gmail.com or I can email you as well. :)

Thanks,

Stephanie