Thank you Next Step Tutors/Forum!

z3lan

Thank you Next Step Tutors/Forum!

Post by z3lan » Thu Jun 13, 2019 11:32 pm

I'm taking my test (finally) on Saturday and wanted to thank you all for helping me get where I am now. I know I probably posted a little bit more than most students in the course but talking stuff through has helped me expand my zone of proximal development beyond what I would have imagined I was capable of doing. Thanks so much for all of the individualized feedback and time. I'll be sure to recommend Next Step to anyone who asks. ^__^
NS_Tutor_Will

Re: Thank you Next Step Tutors/Forum!

Post by NS_Tutor_Will » Fri Jun 14, 2019 9:36 am

You are very welcome!

Thanks so much for posting! It's a pleasure to help people out on the forum and I'm glad you took advantage.

I'm sure you'll do great tomorrow. Remember to stay focused only on the passage/question in front of you and don't worry about things that have already happened or are coming up. Good luck!!!! :D
NS_Tutor_Mathias

Post by NS_Tutor_Mathias » Fri Jun 14, 2019 5:39 pm

Just wanted to pipe in to wish you the best of luck.

And like Will said: Passages on the real thing can come far out of left field and can seem overwhelming, and some are just field test questions that won't even count against you. Don't let anything throw you, just keep chugging away and you'll do amazing!
z3lan

Post by z3lan » Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:35 pm

Yep! I've heard that the actual exam is harder than the practice ones but that the curve is more generous so I'll be keeping that in mind while I'm taking it. Thanks for all of your support. :)