Study Buddy or Study Group

ItisWell

Study Buddy or Study Group

Postby ItisWell » Fri Sep 14, 2018 11:19 pm

Hello everyone,

I am planning on re-taking the MCAT in January 2019 and would to have an accountability study buddy or study group with 3 to 4 people max. I would like to have a buddy or a group whom I can discuss science topics with and can review practice problems with as well (i.e. problems from the NS coursebooks, FL tests, or other material). I would also like to share different testing strategies for the science sections as well. I am fairly visual, like to write material out, and believe that repetition is key. I like discussing material, and I also like using google docs for study sessions. I am hoping to have study sessions at least twice a week. I live in the Northern Virginia area, and if you are interested and available, please comment below.
Ilovemydachshund

Re: Study Buddy or Study Group

Postby Ilovemydachshund » Sat Sep 15, 2018 5:16 pm

I would love to join! I just started my prep this week. I am planning on taking my exam in March April 2019. I am open to study twice a week, I do work full time during the day but I could figure something out as far as time to study. I live in North Dakota so I would be open to sharing google docs or skype as well :D
ItisWell

Re: Study Buddy or Study Group

Postby ItisWell » Mon Sep 17, 2018 3:33 pm

Hi! Thank you for your reply! Can you email me when you get the chance so we can start studying together!? My email is kg7894@gmail.com.

Return to “Find Your Study Buddy Here”