Section Exams

DPTtoMed

Section Exams

Postby DPTtoMed » Thu Jul 26, 2018 10:30 pm

I completed the Chem/Phys section exams to better my timing. I usually have to click random answers for the last passage, but I have scored a 124 and 125 on both section exams. To be honest, I am completely happy with those scores, because I don't need an extremely high MCAT to matriculate into medical school (I am part of a matriculation agreement). Saying that, are the scores in the section exam representative of the NS FL or AAMC material? I wasn't sure if I am on track for a decent score is C/P or if I need to accelerate my study habits. Thank you for all that you do!

Edit: I just realized that I am an idiot. The section exams are portions of the actual FL exams :lol: Anyways, with subsections scores of 124-125, will it be reasonable to score that on exam day?

Best,

DPTtoMed
NS_Tutor_Katelyn

Re: Section Exams

Postby NS_Tutor_Katelyn » Sat Jul 28, 2018 11:01 am

DPTtoMed wrote:I completed the Chem/Phys section exams to better my timing. I usually have to click random answers for the last passage, but I have scored a 124 and 125 on both section exams. To be honest, I am completely happy with those scores, because I don't need an extremely high MCAT to matriculate into medical school (I am part of a matriculation agreement). Saying that, are the scores in the section exam representative of the NS FL or AAMC material? I wasn't sure if I am on track for a decent score is C/P or if I need to accelerate my study habits. Thank you for all that you do!

Edit: I just realized that I am an idiot. The section exams are portions of the actual FL exams :lol: Anyways, with subsections scores of 124-125, will it be reasonable to score that on exam day?

Best,

DPTtoMed

Students do tend to score on the real exam around where they are scoring on our practice exams, but its not a guarantee. Some students do score notably better or worse on test day than they were scoring on their practice exams.

-Kate
Katelyn Sawyer
Senior Tutor
katelyn@nextsteptestprep.com

Return to “Post Questions About Exams and QBank”