Northeast Florida (Jacksonville, Gainesville, Daytona, etc...) for May/Jun 2019 MCAT

rangerdad

Northeast Florida (Jacksonville, Gainesville, Daytona, etc...) for May/Jun 2019 MCAT

Post by rangerdad » Mon Feb 11, 2019 12:23 am

Hey guys,

I am a non-trad prior military (Army Ranger 15 years). Work, family, and time are very important. The goal is to score a 510+ on the MCAT. I am a little behind in content but will be working on the prep 40+ hours per week.

Looking for a study group to meet 1-2 times a week for 1 hour each. Just started the program (day 5). I am looking to follow the guidance of the program where each person comes prepared and ready to teach a subject/passage. No waste of time or games. No distractions or irrelevant conversations. I am willing to travel or study online. Hoping to share study sheets and create a Lessons Learned Datasheet.

If you are looking for a serious partner lets do this. My plan is to take the test on June 29 but can be earlier or later, depending on the full-length scores. Message me for email. I am in the Orange Park, FL area, willing to travel.