Morning Office Hours

ttto1

Morning Office Hours

Post by ttto1 » Tue Jul 31, 2018 11:30 am

Hello,

I am currently in the process of taking the online class right now. I like the office hours and find them fairly useful. However, I have noticed that nearly all of your office hours are in the afternoon or evening. I am more of a morning person, and I was wondering if you have office hours earlier in the day? Some students start earlier in the day, and it would be useful for them to have someone available in the morning. Personally, in the afternoon/evening is when I start to wrap up my MCAT prep for the day, and I find it difficult to go to office hours and ask my questions.

Thanks!
NS_Tutor_Katelyn

Re: Morning Office Hours

Post by NS_Tutor_Katelyn » Tue Jul 31, 2018 12:59 pm

ttto1 wrote:Hello,

I am currently in the process of taking the online class right now. I like the office hours and find them fairly useful. However, I have noticed that nearly all of your office hours are in the afternoon or evening. I am more of a morning person, and I was wondering if you have office hours earlier in the day? Some students start earlier in the day, and it would be useful for them to have someone available in the morning. Personally, in the afternoon/evening is when I start to wrap up my MCAT prep for the day, and I find it difficult to go to office hours and ask my questions.

Thanks!
No, I'm afraid we don't currently have any morning office hours scheduled or planned, as far as I know. That's a result of two factors: most of our staff is busy with other work/projects during the morning and early afternoon, and most of our students prefer later time slots, so we can serve more students with later times than we can with earlier ones.

-Kate
Katelyn Sawyer
Senior Tutor
katelyn@nextsteptestprep.com