Next Step Lesson Books

ArielM

Next Step Lesson Books

Postby ArielM » Wed Dec 20, 2017 9:48 am

In the lesson videos, I continuously hear Dr. Anthony refer to the "Lesson Book". I have gotten this far and I still don't know what the Lesson Book is... I have looked through all of the books that were mailed to me but I still do not know what he is referring to when he refers to the "lesson book". All that I received were Content Review, Strategy and Practice Books, as well as a Verbal 108, and Science Qbook. I never received a Lesson Book... so I don't know what he is talking about... Could he be referring to one of the Content Review or Strategy and Practice Books? Again... I have looked through all of my books and none of my books seem to follow along with the lesson book that he is referring to in the lesson videos. And when he refers to the "homework" in the lesson videos- is this homework found in the lesson books? I always thought the homework was referring to the Content Review Reading and doing passages out of the Strategy and Practice books... but I am not sure; however, I am lead to think that the homework may be located in the lesson books. I just want to do my best to maximize the course, I don't want to neglect or overlook anything that I believe I should be responsible for... I just want to make sure I'm on target and aligned with the course as best as possible.
NS_Tutor_Andrew
Site Admin

Re: Next Step Lesson Books

Postby NS_Tutor_Andrew » Wed Dec 20, 2017 6:43 pm

Hi Ariel,

The Lesson Book is also referred to as the Course Book, and you should be able to straightforwardly access it through the Books tab within the course window. You'll see links for the Express Lesson Book and the MCAT Coursebook, and you'll probably want the MCAT Coursebook. Should be a 600+ page PDF. You should have received a physical copy of the Course Book as well, although it may have arrived in a separate shipment.

The HW is described as a set of to-do items after each lesson, and is listed in Appendix A on pg. 585 of the Course Book. However, if you're following along with your custom study plan, you're doing everything that you should -- the HW listed in the Course Book is more of a one-size-fits-all set of suggestions that the custom study plan would overrule.

If you have any more issues accessing the Course Book, please drop me a line through email (my email is my first name @nextsteptestprep.com) and we''ll get this figured out :).
Andrew D.
Content Manager, Next Step Test Prep.
ArielM

Postby ArielM » Wed Dec 20, 2017 9:49 pm

Thank you Andrew. That was very helpful.
NS_Tutor_Andrew
Site Admin

Postby NS_Tutor_Andrew » Thu Dec 21, 2017 7:33 pm

You're very welcome!
Andrew D.
Content Manager, Next Step Test Prep.

Return to “Post your questions here about Next Step's MCAT books”