Viewing Answers on Qbank/Diagnostic with free trial

crchester

Viewing Answers on Qbank/Diagnostic with free trial

Postby crchester » Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:44 am

I am signed up for the free trial. Are you able to see answers to the Diagnostic tests and Qbanks? I finished the CARS Qbank and I have continuously tried to click END TEST on the review page but the button does not work. Also, when I click END during the test, nothing happens either. Is anyone else having this problem? Do I need to purchase the full program in order to view answers? Thanks.
NS_Tutor_Andrew
Site Admin

Re: Viewing Answers on Qbank/Diagnostic with free trial

Postby NS_Tutor_Andrew » Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:08 am

Hi crchester,

You should definitely be able to view the answers as part of the free trial, and to end the test at any time you choose. From within the Next Step website, you should see a "Need Help?" button on the top right of the screen, just to the left of your email address. That button is a drop-down menu where one of the options is tech support. I'd suggest using that to let us know more about what's going on (including your account info) or emailing us at mcat@nextsteptestprep.com so that we can work with you directly to figure out what's going on.

One thing to look into may be which browser you're using. Our interface supports Chrome & Firefox, so if you've been using Internet Explorer (or its successor, Edge) or Safari, a first step may be to switch browsers.

Thanks for letting us know, & best of luck getting this figured out!
Andrew D.
Content Manager, Next Step Test Prep.
NS_Tutor_Andrew
Site Admin

Re: Viewing Answers on Qbank/Diagnostic with free trial

Postby NS_Tutor_Andrew » Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:18 am

P.S.,

I just followed up with our tech team and it sounds like this is a common Internet Explorer bug -- would definitely advise changing browsers as the first step!
Andrew D.
Content Manager, Next Step Test Prep.

Return to “Post Questions About Exams and QBank”