Showing Solutions

ajt010@icloud.com

Showing Solutions

Post by ajt010@icloud.com » Tue Dec 19, 2017 9:51 pm

Is there a way to start the tests (full lenght and QBanks )
Showing the solutions? Is the section bank empty/not available?
NS_Tutor_Andrew
Site Admin

Re: Showing Solutions

Post by NS_Tutor_Andrew » Wed Dec 20, 2017 6:20 pm

Hi ajt010--

Thanks for the question! You do have to click through the exams/QBanks to get to the answers, although if you want to preview the answers and work in "open-book" mode (which we wouldn't generally recommend), you could conceivably just click through one of your attempts without taking it to get to the answers. However, I'm not totally sure I understand your question about the section bank being empty/unavailable. The AAMC has a product called the Section Bank that you need to access through their website (http://www.e-mcat.com) by entering in specific access codes. To avoid confusion, Next Step offers no product named a "Section Bank," although we do offer "Section Exams," in which you can take specific sections of our Full Length Exams 6-10.

Hope this helps, and if you still have questions, please don't hesitate to reach out.
Andrew D.
Content Manager, Next Step Test Prep.
ajt010@icloud.com

Post by ajt010@icloud.com » Thu Dec 21, 2017 1:35 am

Sorry for the confusion. I am referring to Next Step Section Exams which is empty/unavailable for me probably because I am not enrolled in Next Step's Online MCAT Course.
NS_Tutor_Andrew
Site Admin

Post by NS_Tutor_Andrew » Thu Dec 21, 2017 3:28 pm

Hi ajt010,

Yes, that sounds right -- a lot of our resources (all the course videos, all the FL exams, full QBook access, course office hours, etc.) do become available through getting access to the course :). Definitely check it out, and feel free to ask any questions that you might have!
Andrew D.
Content Manager, Next Step Test Prep.