Showing Solutions

ajt010@icloud.com

Showing Solutions

Postby ajt010@icloud.com » Tue Dec 19, 2017 9:51 pm

Is there a way to start the tests (full lenght and QBanks )
Showing the solutions? Is the section bank empty/not available?
NS_Tutor_Andrew
Site Admin

Re: Showing Solutions

Postby NS_Tutor_Andrew » Wed Dec 20, 2017 6:20 pm

Hi ajt010--

Thanks for the question! You do have to click through the exams/QBanks to get to the answers, although if you want to preview the answers and work in "open-book" mode (which we wouldn't generally recommend), you could conceivably just click through one of your attempts without taking it to get to the answers. However, I'm not totally sure I understand your question about the section bank being empty/unavailable. The AAMC has a product called the Section Bank that you need to access through their website (http://www.e-mcat.com) by entering in specific access codes. To avoid confusion, Next Step offers no product named a "Section Bank," although we do offer "Section Exams," in which you can take specific sections of our Full Length Exams 6-10.

Hope this helps, and if you still have questions, please don't hesitate to reach out.
Andrew D.
Content Manager, Next Step Test Prep.
ajt010@icloud.com

Postby ajt010@icloud.com » Thu Dec 21, 2017 1:35 am

Sorry for the confusion. I am referring to Next Step Section Exams which is empty/unavailable for me probably because I am not enrolled in Next Step's Online MCAT Course.
NS_Tutor_Andrew
Site Admin

Postby NS_Tutor_Andrew » Thu Dec 21, 2017 3:28 pm

Hi ajt010,

Yes, that sounds right -- a lot of our resources (all the course videos, all the FL exams, full QBook access, course office hours, etc.) do become available through getting access to the course :). Definitely check it out, and feel free to ask any questions that you might have!
Andrew D.
Content Manager, Next Step Test Prep.

Return to “Post Questions About Exams and QBank”