Search found 2 matches
Search found 2 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Thu Nov 30, 2017 11:17 am
- Forum: Post your questions here about any videos in the class
- Topic: Limiting Reagent and Stoichiometry CR video
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1637
Slide 7 quiz: stoichiometry question 2/4 True or False: Given this reaction, 80g of oxygen is enough to produce 4 moles of product. how do we know that only 2.5 moles of O2 is the form of oxygen used in this reaction? also the explanation says 5 moles of O2 would be necessary to produce 4 moles of H...
- Sat Nov 18, 2017 1:18 pm
- Forum: Post your questions here about Next Step's MCAT books
- Topic: CARS Section 1 #45
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1212
The explanation in the book is not clear to me. May you explain why I and III are arguments that show that standard price indices are inflated and not II?