Search found 2 matches
Search found 2 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Wed Aug 21, 2019 10:59 pm
- Forum: Post your questions here about Next Step's MCAT books
- Topic: MCAT Physics Chapter 2 Practice Passage
- Replies: 1
- Views: 302
Hello! I have a question about the answer to the practice passage for Chapter 2 of the Physics textbook. It says that force of gravity acting on the beam is 2kg (-9.8) = ~ -20N. Where are is the 2kg coming from? The second mass is listed at 1kg, the string is massless and we are trying to determine ...
- Mon Aug 12, 2019 10:47 pm
- Forum: Find Your Study Buddy Here
- Topic: Looking for a virtual study buddy/group for Jan 2020 MCAT
- Replies: 19
- Views: 1727
Hello! I am located in Oklahoma, so I figure that not many will be able to meet in person with me. I am looking for a buddy or group to go over passages together, read and keep each other accountable such as checking with one another and asking if we have met our goals for the day/week. I have taken...